Constance Baker Motley Mock Trial Competition Registration
· All information regarding the upcoming CBMMTC may be found within the Rules Packet.
· Every registering team must complete this Registration Form.
· Please read the Rules & Registration Packet carefully and fill out the Registration form thoroughly. Any incomplete and/or incorrect registrations will not be confirmed.
· Registration will close indefinitely on Monday December 5, 2022, at 11:59 PM EST. The National Director will not accept any registration forms or payment after this date and there will be no extensions, please be sure to organize your teams & registration accordingly.
- EARLY BIRD SPECIAL! For teams registering early, the fee is just $350.00 - ONLY UNTIL 11:59pm on October 24, 2022!
· The standard registration fee per team is $400.00. A screenshot of the receipt page of the payment shall be attached in the SAME PDF with all registration documents per the registration instructions.
· 1 Coach is included in the team’s registration fee. A second coach will require an additional $75.00 registration fee.
· All team members will be responsible to register for their respective Regional Convention and pay associated registration fees set by your Regional Board. Please contact your team's Regional Board for all inquiries regarding their Convention.
· If advanced to the National level, team members will be required to register for the National Convention and pay associated discounted registration fees .
Competition Dates & Locations
1. WRBLSA (Las Vegas, NV): January 4 – 8, 2023
2. SWBLSA (Baton Rouge, LA): January 25 – 29, 2023
3. SRBLSA: (Orlando, FL): February 1 – 5, 2023
4. NEBLSA(Atlantic City): February 8 – 12, 2023
5. MABLSA (Philadelphia, PA): February 15 -19, 2023
6. MWBLSA (Chicago, IL): February 22 – 25, 2023
7. NBLSA (Washington, D.C): March 8 – 12, 2023