Peloton is looking for a self-motivated and passionate JD intern to support our Legal Team on media and intellectual property related matters. In this role, you will assist Peloton’s legal team in supporting our marketing, Member experience and brand teams on intellectual property, marketing, content production and licensing. This person will conduct research, draft template marketing and production services agreements and licenses, prepare legal training materials for business audiences and gain practical legal skills and valuable insight into the inner workings of a publicly-traded company.
● Review and report on recent developments in case law or regulations issued in relation
to marketing, advertising, social media, content production and intellectual property laws;
● Assist with preparing marketing, social media and advertising best practices, process
improvements and company-wide training materials;
● Assist with reviewing and drafting various licenses, marketing and production services
● Attend various business and legal team meetings; and
● Support the legal team on other projects and initiatives as needed.
● JD candidate enrolled at and completed at least 1 academic year at an A.B.A. accredited law school
● Preferred for candidate to receive law school academic credit for the internship;
● Demonstrated interest in intellectual property, media, music and/or marketing legal issues
● Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
● Superb organizational and research skills
● Must be an independent, strategic, and creative thinker who is a strong team player
Ability to handle sensitive and confidential company materials with discretion and to work in fast-paced, ever-changing environment
● Self-motivation and the ability to juggle an array of tasks
● Knowledge about the consumer tech world and fitness industry
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread and App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
For further information, please contact Daniella Jones (firstname.lastname@example.org).